Self-love is one of our core values at Sabbia Co, we want to share our self-love/care rituals and habits to uplift our customers to live a mindful life.
Self-love is a state of appreciation for your own physical, psychological and spiritual well-being. Self-love means taking care of your own well-being and happiness. This is different for everyone, we all have our own morals and values. It is important to figure out what self-love looks like for you and how you implement self-love into your life.
Here are our top acts of self-love and how they fit into our daily lives
Start your day with love and positivity
- Morning meditation as little as 5 minutes
- Moving your body in the morning releases all of the endorphins
- Journal, write down what is your goal for the day, what are you grateful for, and what makes you happy. Start your day by writing down all the wonderful things that surround you.
- Pulling a positive affirmation card
Do something for you
Self-love comes down to being self-aware. Not putting up with less than you deserve but also being mindful of your emotions, body and health.
- Take a break if you need it, you don’t need to push yourself
- Be in touch with your emotions, let yourself feel what you need to feel
- Be kind to yourself, don’t be so hard on yourself
Making room for positive habits
- Nourishing your body with good food but allowing yourself to indulge
- Moving your body
- Let yourself rest and switch off
- Don’t get stuck into the past, let yourself move forward and continue to always move forward
- Light up your spark, what lights you up? What makes you happy. Do that, each day
Each day starts by being kind, patient and compassionate to yourself. Treat yourself the way you treat people in life that you love and care out. x
Jess - Marketing Assistant here at Sabbia Co